Native Plants Journal features practical information about planting and growing North American (Canada, Mexico, and US) native plants and includes articles that are both useful to and understandable by growers and planters and contribute significantly to the scientific literature.
The table of contents for volume 11, issue 2 offers the following features:
- Direct seeding is more cost effective than container stock across ten woody species in California
- Notice of release of Fowler Germplasm green needlegrass
- Identification of thickspike wheatgrass accessions with superior rhizome spread, seed production, and seed quality
- What are the best seed sources for ecosystem restoration on BLM and USFS lands?
- Notice of release of White River Germplasm Indian ricegrass
- Propagation protocol for Culver’s root (Veronicastrum virginicum)
- Native Plant Materials Directory (by name and location)
Read more here.