Bill Freimuth, Marc Tittel, and Chester Tsai, who together have more than 50 years’ experience in the lawn and garden business, joined forces to design and manufacturer garden tools that produce more cutting force with less effort at a price within the reach of everyday gardeners. The new lines includes pruners, loppers, hedge shears, grass shears, cultivating tools, rakes, and shovels.
Of particular note, some of their cutting products offer:
• Titanium blades for strength and increased wear
• Tubular handles and comfort grips keep hands happy
• Large capacity cutting — up to 2 inches
• Ratcheting-style cutters that deliver extra power to tired hands
• Lightweight and compact models
• Telescoping handles for extra reach and leverage
• Distinctive bright yellow handles stand out where you left them
Centurion tools will be showing up soon in national outlets such as The Home Depot and Amazon.com. See the full product line here.