No, this hasn’t anything to do with election results, unless you’re counting votes for native species. Radio Iowa is reporting on the number of acres and pounds of prairie seed being devoted to roadside plantings:
• Nearly 20,000 pounds of seed is currently being distributed to 45 counties
• Of that, roughly 13,000 pounds are seeds of grass species and 6,000 pounds are seeds of forbs
• This seed will cover about 1,000 acres along county roads
• The seed is valued at $225,000
• In the past 20 years, 20,000-25,000 acres of county rights-of-way have been sown with native species
Read more here.